Please note that the Zoo will not be mailing cards this year. On your first visit to the Zoo, members will present their receipt at Guest Services where our attendants will issue you a new membership card. Thank you for your continued support and for helping create a greener, more streamlined membership process.
Become a Friend of The Jackson Zoo. WIth eight different options to choose from, you're sure to find one that is perfect for you. Your membership in "Friends of the Jackson Zoo" helps:
- Maintain and renovate existing exhibits
- Fund development of new exhibits
- Provide a living classroom to students across the state
- Support Mississippi's only AZA-acrredited zoo
- Be a part of conservation programs around the world
- Individuals $25 - One reusable pass for one adult
- Companion $40 - One reusable pass for an adult & one guest of any age
- Grandparents $60 - One reusable pass for two adults and up to four grandchildren
- Family $65 - One reusable pass for two adults and four children of the same household
- Family Plus $85 - for Caregiver or Nanny
- Sponsor $100 - One reusable pass for a family of the same household and 5 one-time use guest passes
- Benefactor $250 - One reusable pass for a family of the same household, 10 one-time use guest passes and invitations to special behind-the-scenes tours
- Patron $500 - One reusable pass for a family of the same household, 10 one-time use guest passes, invitations to special behind-the-scenes tours, and an invitation to annual Zoo Director Luncheon
Prices are subjet to change
In today's economy, what better way for you to save your money than to join Friends of the Zoo for one low price and visit free all year long. We hope you will join today and take advantage of all the benefits that membership has to offer… and remember… each Zoo Friend makes a difference! For more information, call 601.352.2580
- Members are required to show a photo I.D. upon entering the Zoo with their membership card and to reciprocating zoos . Members will not be allowed to enter the Zoo on their Friends card if no photo I.D. can be shown.
- The reciprocal lists change annually, so please call the Friends Office and get a new list each year. Also, a family is defined differently at each zoo. Please check with the Zoo you are visiting before you visit to see what their policies are.
- Membership cards cannot be used when the member is coming with a group who is seeking a group admission rate into the Zoo. A group is defined by the Jackson Zoo as 15 or more paying individuals; the group count does not include children 2 and under. Using a membership card when entering with a group can drop the number in the group to less than 15 paying individuals, therefore causing the group to have to pay full price.
- Apply the cost of today's admission to an annual membership with today's receipt! Cost may only be applied if purchase is made during the same day of your visit.
- Individual, Companion and Family membership levels receive one card per household.
- Memberships are non-transferable