Zoo Connections Curriculum
Zoo Connections Curricula (ZCC) are a great way to get a little more out of your trip to the Jackson Zoo! Each ZCC contains lessons and activities to use before, during and after your visit to the zoo. All ZCCs are aligned with the Mississippi Academic Standards and most incorporate math, language, and social studies as well as science. We are working on developing more ZCCs for you to use so please check back often to see what is new!
- Kindergarten - Where do they belong?
- 1st Grade - We like to move it, move it!
- 2nd Grade - What do you have that I don't?
- 3rd Grade - A closer look.
- 4th Grade - A change will do you good.
- 5th Grade - Survival of the fittest.
Self-Guided Zoo Tours
*Please check back often as we are currently developing more ZCCs for every grade level!