Admissions*(Peak season rates: Mar.-Nov.)
* Please note special event dates may have additional cost
- Adults $10.00
- Seniors $9.00 (65 or older)
- Military discount (adults $9.00 and children $6.25)
- Children $6.75 (ages 2 to 12)
Buy tickets in advance on-line and save time! Click here BUY TICKETS NOW
- School Groups: see Education
- All groups of 10 or more (e.g., church groups, clubs, community groups, and scout groups) $8.00 for adults and $5.40 for children.
- Discounts or passes are not accepted on Special Event Days unless noted as such.
- For reunions, parties, etc.: see Events
- $2 PER PERSON (in addition to regular Zoo Admission)
- $2.00 PER PERSON (weather permitting)
Wheelchairs & Strollers
- Single Stroller $4.28
- Double Stroller $7.49
- Wheel Chairs $8.56
Food can be purchased at the Elephant House Café, or at various portable stands throughout the Zoo on summer weekends!!
Prices are subject to change. Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible person to enter the Zoo.
Guests must be respectful of others and abide by all zoo rules and regulations, which are posted at the front. The Jackson Zoo will not tolerate any illegal, unsafe or offensive behavior while visiting our facility. Please help us maintain a quality, family environment for all of our guests by not allowing others to use profanity, by not wearing inappropriate attire while in the park, and by smoking only in designated areas. If you have a safety concern, please bring it to management’s attention immediately.